Selasa, 18 Februari 2014

About Thye ;)

Thye Savannah


About Me
Well, I would like to introduce myself in this chance. My name is PUTRI PERMATA SARI, I’m from 2012 generation who was sick and take my junior’s class. I have a pen name, Thye Savannah. I am originally from the region of Bukittinggi, Indonesiathat’s a very well known as a Tourist Town, the Dreamland of Sumatera. That's where I was born around 19 years ago, on Monday, September 21, 1994.
Actually, I’m just a brats girl who wants to trace the real life. I’m a girl who just opened the window to see whole of the world. Then I wanna be a clever girl and try to learn many things- as much as I could.
Being the only child in a family is the desire of many people. But not for me. When entering the age of 10, I was filled with lonely without brother and any sister. Finally, the most Gracious Lord gave me a younger sister. Become the first child in my family, it makes me have a bigger responsibility to take my family to the better life, especially for my little sister.
I’m a graduate student of SMA Negeri 1 Banuhampu, Agam. It’s a school that blends with natural setting and looks so wonderful as far as I remember. There where I learned a lot and have got to know the life of a teenager which was always full of jokes, laughter, and happiness. Then I tried to write that beautiful infantile life to be piles of stories on top sheet of papers.
Starting from amazing stories of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that recently I read in 2007 inspired me to write a novel set in Europe for the first time. Since then, I initially had a hobby of writing short stories, began to live as a novelist and eventually fall in love. I’ve had ten titles of novel that have been near complation well.
Loving the Western cultures seemed not enough if just by reading, listening and watching. Since I was in junior high school, I started committed to continuing my study later on in the Department of English literature, by reason of the interest with the European literature. In 2012, that wish finally granted by Allah! I received in State University of  Padang at Department English Language and Literature.
One of my other wishes is to become a novelist at the age of teens. Although now nearly reached the end of the teens, and I’m very grateful because my prayer answered again! I’m an author who write 2 novels in my teen ages.
Talk about my target right now, I want to go international with my works, Wallaahu a’lam, it’s still a target. Just like thousands other dreams that are still faithful lined up to pick up the reality.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar